Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
I made noodle stir-fry today and fried my own sweet n salty crispy tofu shit so if you haven’t figured out why I am a catch yet there’s always that
I am in a bad mood and need something to do please please
Today I am feeling too difficult.
Not like I am a ~complex beautiful puzzle mystery~, more like "This weird factory accident toaster is so high-maintenance and needs so much to function but I don’t understand the instructions because they are in google translate taiwanese so I don’t know which way to rotate the rotatey button thing or if I am supposed to rotate it at all."
And then my friends turn the instructions upside down or fold it into origami to understand it better BECAUSE THEY REALLY WANT TO and I am just all like “naw man, nevermind, it was nothing, here let me make you some toast you didn’t ask for” and the toast is good but it was a hassle to get it out.
That’s how I feel today! And many other days.
It’s just extra apparent sometimes.
I want to go curl up in a hole, but I feel like it’s my responsibility to address some things first (some are more important that others):
- I work on Adventure Time, not Clarence.
- I’m a storyboard revisionist, not a storyboard artist.
- I did not personally act to get Skyler fired. Cartoon Network made that decision on their own without involving me, and the situation between Skyler and I was not the only reason for his termination.
- Clarence will continue without him. it hasn’t been canned. nobody should boycott the show, it has a great staff.
- Skyler didn’t rape me. this is a really messed up rumour that needs to stop being propagated. sexual assault does not equate rape.
- I’ve heard a lot about how people just assumed that girls knew to stay away from him. I didn’t. I hadn’t even met him before; a lot of us didn’t go to CalArts, guys, and we need to work harder to keep each other safe. a lot of other women have come to me in private with really similar stories. we need to stop letting this happen.
- that Cartoon Brew article is gross and sensationalist (“exclusive!!! wow!”), it’s a decent compilation of information but please stop spreading it if you have some other option.
- Jeff Rowe made an important post about Skyler’s mental health: http://jeffrowegifs.tumblr.com/post/90700109592/skyler-page
- Emily Quinn tacked some more important stuff onto his statement: http://emilord.tumblr.com/post/90707412751
- despite my anger, I really hope that this dude gets help. I’m incredibly hesitant to lay all of his behaviour on mental illness after hearing (private) accounts of people’s personal experiences with him, but I’m not a doctor, nor do I know him personally.
- no matter what side you’re on or what you believe, please don’t be an asshole.
I want to start a personal blog so I can stop apologizing when I need to talk about something but also I already have like 5000 blogs.